Monday I paid a visit to Apple store, which locate on North Michigan Avenue in Chicago. The sun is shine and the sky is blue. When I hurried up to enter the store, I found many people were around there. I surprised that many of them are mid-age man or family. Some of them I thought that are couples. I first came to Macbook showroom where I was attracted by notebook computer. I never took so many time to use the Mac operation system before, I wonder that Apple company does so fantastic job on this plateform. In Macbook, It was integrated of entrainment software, Internet connection gateway and big memory which based on hard driver. I was surprised that Mr. Steve Jobs took so much advantage of application software. He's so successful that made hard driver became fashion-I-pod,I-touch,I-phone.
When I took close look at the I-phone which lay on the right side of the store, I total admired that Steve knew well about both the demand of customers and the creations of engineer. He made the hi-tech became popular product. He knew why the early Apple went no well when Apple contributed to desk microcomputers. He found out what the mass---general people want. So, he focused on media-player development when he came back to be in charge of Apple again. He made people to be enthusiastic about music easy. He found a product that combine of software and hard driver—I-pod. He led the music industry into new way. He total changed the way of music distribution. He built I-tune that made traditional music store faced more challenge.
On the 2nd floor of the store, there are a product demonstrate room, a customers hand-on room and a service room. I like the hand-on room where customers can experience the function of new product.
When I want to leave the store, I'm graceful to a salesman who is blind for introduction Macbook to me. It was a nice visiting and I did enjoy it.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment